You can find me following a country road or wherever you stop a spinning globe with your finger.

27 October, 2006

More from Sumer

Since I'm on here, I might as well put some stuff up from my trip to the mountains this summer!





This is Jenny. I love her and I miss her. We hiked to the top of a mountain in Oregon... sort of. What really happened was we took a TRAM to the top... and from there, walked around. :) But this is a picture that I show people and they think it's from Nepal or something. So hooray for the Rocky Mountains!






The deer have absolutely no fear at all of people. It's crazy. This is with a wide-angle lens. I am a lot closer to this deer than it looks.


I could have touched him, but I didn't want to scare him.








Ain't she purdy?




















From Dylon With Love

1 Comments:

Blogger Me Dangerbolt said...

that deer is wack. i wanna take him home. *sets picture to desktop* close enough.

more! more posts for those of us dying in envy over the beer and deer and european-ness! *dies of envy*

greetings from the U.S., btw :D

erin (matt's weird gf)

12:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home