Good morning from Moscow, Idaho
It's Thursday morning, and I'm finally up in Moscow, Idaho. It's quite the relief, really. Sure, I miss my family like crazy, but I won't lie, I'm SO happy to be up here with Jenny. We went to Denny's last night for dessert with some friends, and it was just like it used to be. It was really surreal; it was like nothing had changed--as though we had never been gone from each other, as though I'd just woken up with Charlie in his bunk above me like every other day. The sad part, though, is that it's not that way. Charlie lives in his own place now, with different roommates, and I'm not enrolled here anymore. Kind of a bummer, really, to realize that, and know that in only a short time, I won't be there calling the groups of people there names, and that I'll be gone, and they'll still be here, still having a great time, even without me.
Just a thought for the day. I don't know why I'm blogging--just sort of... happens. Weird.
From Dylon, with love.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home