Saying goodbye, part 1
I just returned from spending some time with my grandparents and my uncle and his family. It was great. Absolutely great. I'm really glad that I was able to see them before I go. I won't see them for a while, but I will see them again. I know they're excited for me to go.
STILL. Saying goodbye is one of the hardest things to do. First there's that build-up from the time you look at the clock when you get up til you leave. Then it just blows and you finally have to stop hugging, stop saying goodbye, and get in the car and finally drive away.
I will miss my grandparents and my family very much--I already do. But I will see them when I come back--and then I won't have to leave anymore.

This is my uncle Mike, doing what he does so well.

Here is my grandma, whom I love so much and will miss dearly.

This is my grandpa. He is a good man--he is what I hope to someday be.
From Dylon, with love.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home