Another Goodbye

Once again, I've had to say goodbye to more people I love. This time, it was Jen. However, dwelling on the sad aspects of this will not help anything, therefore I will do none.
I will, however, touch upon the good parts of my three-week-long vacation to Moscow. I stayed in the dorms with Jen and her roommate, Kylee. It was a little cramped, but it was a place to stay where I could spend as much time with Jenny as possible.
I felt rather bad, because she had school, work, homework, and still found time to spend with me. I know that I was a bit of a distraction, but she's smart.
During my time up north, I was able to see a few people that I hold close. My old friends Mark and Natalie threw a party for me, and it was a great time. We watched Stella shorts and relaxed for an evening. It was nice.
Mark has a special place in my heart, and I look up to him somewhat, for his intelligence, humor, and genuineness. He's a great guy, and I know he will do something great, one day. Natalie and Mark live in a house with three other tenants. Hamed is from the Kingdom of Saud, and studies english at the ALCP at the university. Jessica is an old friend from high school, and Andre is another friend of theirs. They all live together in a rather small, but quaint, house.
Another night, we had a sort of "Carter Hall" (the dorm I lived in last year) dinner. A few of us went to some Italian place. No reservations, so we waited for about an hour, but in the end it was good. I wanted to see a movie that night, but that got cut short, with such a long wait. Everyone but me dressed up (I didn't exactly bring a suit in my one duffel bag).
At the end of my visit, Jenny and I, to celebrate our one-year anniversary together, drove to Wallowa Lake, in Oregon. I rented a small house and we had a pretty nice time. We went to some nice restaurants, saw some deer a little too close, and relaxed in our house. It was a time to look back and really just enjoy our own companies. The pictures aren't loading, so I'll add them later.
All in all, it was a great trip, and I'm going to miss Jenny immensely. But I'll come back, and I won't have to leave anymore. No more goodbyes.
From Dylon With Love


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home