Stronger Than You
There only come a few people in life that have the ability to change it. Only a very select few. Over a decade ago, I happened upon one of these rare people. His name is Matt, and he's the first best friend I ever made. That makes him the one I've known longest, and know best. While we have been away for quite some time, there still exists that connection that true buds can't lose, and those memories that are never forgotten... no matter how badly you try...
A decade has past and we remain solid friends. Fart jokes, talking into the night about God-knows-what, and growing up in a new, complex world have shaped the two of us into the men we are now and who we each will become.
We have endured more than I could have imagined. So many memories, and more to come, it is truly a friendship that will never grow old.
Innocence, simplicity of youth. My best friend.
From Dylon With Love


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home